St. Paddy's with McMenamins
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
McMenamins venues across the Pacific Northwest will have live music, food and drink specials, Irish dancers, bagpipes, and perhaps even a leprechaun or two in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. Bring the kids, the friends, and the family to raise a rousing cheer for 'ol Pat.
Check website for additional times and locations. Entrance is free.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland