St. Mary's Academy Food for Thought Tuition Assistance Luncheon
St. Mary’s Academy’s largest fundraising event in support of need-based tuition assistance, features Joan Benoit Samuelson, 1984 gold medal Olympic marathoner. This year, St. Mary’s has awarded nearly $1.16 million in tuition assistance to 42 percent of students, and the Food for Thought Luncheon helps the school fulfill that commitment.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?