St. Mary's Academy Food for Thought Tuition Assistance Luncheon
St. Mary’s Academy’s largest fundraising event in support of need-based tuition assistance, features Joan Benoit Samuelson, 1984 gold medal Olympic marathoner. This year, St. Mary’s has awarded nearly $1.16 million in tuition assistance to 42 percent of students, and the Food for Thought Luncheon helps the school fulfill that commitment.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes