St. Mary's Academy Food for Thought Tuition Assistance Luncheon
St. Mary’s Academy’s largest fundraising event in support of need-based tuition assistance, features Joan Benoit Samuelson, 1984 gold medal Olympic marathoner. This year, St. Mary’s has awarded nearly $1.16 million in tuition assistance to 42 percent of students, and the Food for Thought Luncheon helps the school fulfill that commitment.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans