St. Mary's Academy Food for Thought Tuition Assistance Luncheon
St. Mary’s Academy’s largest fundraising event in support of need-based tuition assistance, features Joan Benoit Samuelson, 1984 gold medal Olympic marathoner. This year, St. Mary’s has awarded nearly $1.16 million in tuition assistance to 42 percent of students, and the Food for Thought Luncheon helps the school fulfill that commitment.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads