St. Mary's Academy Food for Thought Tuition Assistance Luncheon
St. Mary’s Academy’s largest fundraising event in support of need-based tuition assistance, features Joan Benoit Samuelson, 1984 gold medal Olympic marathoner. This year, St. Mary’s has awarded nearly $1.16 million in tuition assistance to 42 percent of students, and the Food for Thought Luncheon helps the school fulfill that commitment.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT