Blending intricate chords with buoyant Brazilian inspired melodies, Sondre Lerche has claimed his spot as a hopelessly sunny romantic, penning songs abundant with airy declarations of love and spotless summertime courtship. Thus far he’s avoided the pitfalls that come with such songwriting by incorporating surprisingly sophisticated arrangements. His latest record is the live Bootlegs, so Lerche's stage presence should be at an all-time high.
Find more Portland concerts and coverage in our concerts section.
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?