Blending intricate chords with buoyant Brazilian inspired melodies, Sondre Lerche has claimed his spot as a hopelessly sunny romantic, penning songs abundant with airy declarations of love and spotless summertime courtship. Thus far he’s avoided the pitfalls that come with such songwriting by incorporating surprisingly sophisticated arrangements. His latest record is the live Bootlegs, so Lerche's stage presence should be at an all-time high.
Find more Portland concerts and coverage in our concerts section.
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Death Becomes Her
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’