Blending intricate chords with buoyant Brazilian inspired melodies, Sondre Lerche has claimed his spot as a hopelessly sunny romantic, penning songs abundant with airy declarations of love and spotless summertime courtship. Thus far he’s avoided the pitfalls that come with such songwriting by incorporating surprisingly sophisticated arrangements. His latest record is the live Bootlegs, so Lerche's stage presence should be at an all-time high.
Find more Portland concerts and coverage in our concerts section.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes