Blending intricate chords with buoyant Brazilian inspired melodies, Sondre Lerche has claimed his spot as a hopelessly sunny romantic, penning songs abundant with airy declarations of love and spotless summertime courtship. Thus far he’s avoided the pitfalls that come with such songwriting by incorporating surprisingly sophisticated arrangements. His latest record is the live Bootlegs, so Lerche's stage presence should be at an all-time high.
Find more Portland concerts and coverage in our concerts section.
- Top Things to Do Labor Day Weekend 2014
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- 6 Great Summer Food Cart Sandwiches
- 7 Relaxing Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Northwest's Best Hidden Waterfalls
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’