Blending intricate chords with buoyant Brazilian inspired melodies, Sondre Lerche has claimed his spot as a hopelessly sunny romantic, penning songs abundant with airy declarations of love and spotless summertime courtship. Thus far he’s avoided the pitfalls that come with such songwriting by incorporating surprisingly sophisticated arrangements. His latest record is the live Bootlegs, so Lerche's stage presence should be at an all-time high.
Find more Portland concerts and coverage in our concerts section.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Pabst Cracks Open a New Music Festival
- New Bar Prettyman's General Gets Pretty on Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots