Something to Declare
If, like us, you’ve always been captivated by the curiosity to get inside Portland’s iconic Custom House, now’s your chance. Known for taking dance into unusual civic setting, choreographer Duckler and a team of Portland and Los Angeles will take over the the Custom House with a work cleverly labeled Something to Declare, which will move between the interior stairwell and courtyard of the House.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes