Something to Declare
If, like us, you’ve always been captivated by the curiosity to get inside Portland’s iconic Custom House, now’s your chance. Known for taking dance into unusual civic setting, choreographer Duckler and a team of Portland and Los Angeles will take over the the Custom House with a work cleverly labeled Something to Declare, which will move between the interior stairwell and courtyard of the House.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald