Something to Declare
If, like us, you’ve always been captivated by the curiosity to get inside Portland’s iconic Custom House, now’s your chance. Known for taking dance into unusual civic setting, choreographer Duckler and a team of Portland and Los Angeles will take over the the Custom House with a work cleverly labeled Something to Declare, which will move between the interior stairwell and courtyard of the House.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans