Something to Declare
If, like us, you’ve always been captivated by the curiosity to get inside Portland’s iconic Custom House, now’s your chance. Known for taking dance into unusual civic setting, choreographer Duckler and a team of Portland and Los Angeles will take over the the Custom House with a work cleverly labeled Something to Declare, which will move between the interior stairwell and courtyard of the House.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?