Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25–30
In 1995, when Slightly Stoopid founders Miles Doughty and Kyle McDonald were still in high school in San Diego, they were discovered by the late Sublime frontman, Bradley Nowell, and signed to his label, Skunk Records, just a year before his untimely demise. Slightly Stoopid has followed in the footsteps of Sublime, creating genre-defying music that combines elements of funk, punk, blues, hip-hop, reggae, and jazz into a complete package.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT