Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25–30
In 1995, when Slightly Stoopid founders Miles Doughty and Kyle McDonald were still in high school in San Diego, they were discovered by the late Sublime frontman, Bradley Nowell, and signed to his label, Skunk Records, just a year before his untimely demise. Slightly Stoopid has followed in the footsteps of Sublime, creating genre-defying music that combines elements of funk, punk, blues, hip-hop, reggae, and jazz into a complete package.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads