Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25–30
In 1995, when Slightly Stoopid founders Miles Doughty and Kyle McDonald were still in high school in San Diego, they were discovered by the late Sublime frontman, Bradley Nowell, and signed to his label, Skunk Records, just a year before his untimely demise. Slightly Stoopid has followed in the footsteps of Sublime, creating genre-defying music that combines elements of funk, punk, blues, hip-hop, reggae, and jazz into a complete package.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes