Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25–30
In 1995, when Slightly Stoopid founders Miles Doughty and Kyle McDonald were still in high school in San Diego, they were discovered by the late Sublime frontman, Bradley Nowell, and signed to his label, Skunk Records, just a year before his untimely demise. Slightly Stoopid has followed in the footsteps of Sublime, creating genre-defying music that combines elements of funk, punk, blues, hip-hop, reggae, and jazz into a complete package.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts