Features:Age: All Ages Price: $25–30
In 1995, when Slightly Stoopid founders Miles Doughty and Kyle McDonald were still in high school in San Diego, they were discovered by the late Sublime frontman, Bradley Nowell, and signed to his label, Skunk Records, just a year before his untimely demise. Slightly Stoopid has followed in the footsteps of Sublime, creating genre-defying music that combines elements of funk, punk, blues, hip-hop, reggae, and jazz into a complete package.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops