Slient Night, Deadly Night
It's hard to imagine that the over-the-top comedy-horror of 1984's Slient Night, Deadly Night once had folks so outraged that it was pulled from movie theaters across the country. In this Christmas-themed cult classic, an axe-murdering Santa Claus punishes naughty children—beheading while sledding and stabbing with reindeer antlers. Heed the warning: "If you see Santa Claus, you better run for your life!"
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops