Slient Night, Deadly Night
It's hard to imagine that the over-the-top comedy-horror of 1984's Slient Night, Deadly Night once had folks so outraged that it was pulled from movie theaters across the country. In this Christmas-themed cult classic, an axe-murdering Santa Claus punishes naughty children—beheading while sledding and stabbing with reindeer antlers. Heed the warning: "If you see Santa Claus, you better run for your life!"
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes