Slient Night, Deadly Night
It's hard to imagine that the over-the-top comedy-horror of 1984's Slient Night, Deadly Night once had folks so outraged that it was pulled from movie theaters across the country. In this Christmas-themed cult classic, an axe-murdering Santa Claus punishes naughty children—beheading while sledding and stabbing with reindeer antlers. Heed the warning: "If you see Santa Claus, you better run for your life!"
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads