Singlehandedly: Penny Walter and Annie La Ganga
Times are tough and the theater understands that. To prevent lightening your wallet, Portland Story Theater gives you two for one, meaning two full-length solo shows for one low-ticket price. Penny Walter pulls out her puppets and shows the you what really happens as a professional children’s entertainer. PST artist-in-residence Annie La Ganga, "a writer, a stand-up comic, a spoken-word artist, an improvisational monologist," from Austin, will close out the fest. Yes, she's also the author of Stoners and Self-Appointed Saints.
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?