Singlehandedly: Penny Walter and Annie La Ganga
Times are tough and the theater understands that. To prevent lightening your wallet, Portland Story Theater gives you two for one, meaning two full-length solo shows for one low-ticket price. Penny Walter pulls out her puppets and shows the you what really happens as a professional children’s entertainer. PST artist-in-residence Annie La Ganga, "a writer, a stand-up comic, a spoken-word artist, an improvisational monologist," from Austin, will close out the fest. Yes, she's also the author of Stoners and Self-Appointed Saints.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?