Singlehandedly: Penny Walter and Annie La Ganga
Times are tough and the theater understands that. To prevent lightening your wallet, Portland Story Theater gives you two for one, meaning two full-length solo shows for one low-ticket price. Penny Walter pulls out her puppets and shows the you what really happens as a professional children’s entertainer. PST artist-in-residence Annie La Ganga, "a writer, a stand-up comic, a spoken-word artist, an improvisational monologist," from Austin, will close out the fest. Yes, she's also the author of Stoners and Self-Appointed Saints.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants