Singlehandedly: Eric Stern and Anne Rosen
Times are tough and the theater understands that. To prevent lightening your wallet, Portland Story Theater gives you two for one, meaning two full-length solo shows for one low ticket price. Tonight's program features Eric Stern, a musician and composer with Vagabond Opera, and Anne Rosen, both of whom will provide an honest look at life, from different perspectives.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes