Singlehandedly: Eric Stern and Anne Rosen
Times are tough and the theater understands that. To prevent lightening your wallet, Portland Story Theater gives you two for one, meaning two full-length solo shows for one low ticket price. Tonight's program features Eric Stern, a musician and composer with Vagabond Opera, and Anne Rosen, both of whom will provide an honest look at life, from different perspectives.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans