Pink Martini: Singin' in the Square
Pink Martini returns for the second year to Pioneer Courthouse Square for the now annual sing-a-long series, "Singin' in the Square"—and this time it's for the square's 30th anniversary. To celebrate, there will be 1,984 free mini cupcakes provided by Cupcake Jones and free commemorative songbooks featuring more than 30 of bandleader Thomas Lauderdale’s favorite sing-a-long tunes, including “America the Beautiful,” “I Will Survive,” Oh Susanna!” and “This Land is Your Land,” in case you don't know the words.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes