Pink Martini: Singin' in the Square
Pink Martini returns for the second year to Pioneer Courthouse Square for the now annual sing-a-long series, "Singin' in the Square"—and this time it's for the square's 30th anniversary. To celebrate, there will be 1,984 free mini cupcakes provided by Cupcake Jones and free commemorative songbooks featuring more than 30 of bandleader Thomas Lauderdale’s favorite sing-a-long tunes, including “America the Beautiful,” “I Will Survive,” Oh Susanna!” and “This Land is Your Land,” in case you don't know the words.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads