Pink Martini: Singin' in the Square
Pink Martini returns for the second year to Pioneer Courthouse Square for the now annual sing-a-long series, "Singin' in the Square"—and this time it's for the square's 30th anniversary. To celebrate, there will be 1,984 free mini cupcakes provided by Cupcake Jones and free commemorative songbooks featuring more than 30 of bandleader Thomas Lauderdale’s favorite sing-a-long tunes, including “America the Beautiful,” “I Will Survive,” Oh Susanna!” and “This Land is Your Land,” in case you don't know the words.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops