Pink Martini: Singin' in the Square
Pink Martini returns for the second year to Pioneer Courthouse Square for the now annual sing-a-long series, "Singin' in the Square"—and this time it's for the square's 30th anniversary. To celebrate, there will be 1,984 free mini cupcakes provided by Cupcake Jones and free commemorative songbooks featuring more than 30 of bandleader Thomas Lauderdale’s favorite sing-a-long tunes, including “America the Beautiful,” “I Will Survive,” Oh Susanna!” and “This Land is Your Land,” in case you don't know the words.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans