Shine a Light 2013
Features:Price: $15, or free with museum admission; free for museum members.
Once a year, artists from Portland State University’s Art and Social Practice MFA program overtake the hallowed halls of Portland Art Museum and present a one-night smorgasbord of vibrant activity designed to reimagine the museum experience. This year, gallery-goers can time travel via the re-creation of an early Grateful Dead show, try their hand at geocaching, and open up and say "ah" to the concept of mobile dentistry. Food and beer from local vendors including Tastebud, Salt & Straw, and Captured by Porches is available.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau