Shine a Light 2013
Features:Price: $15, or free with museum admission; free for museum members.
Once a year, artists from Portland State University’s Art and Social Practice MFA program overtake the hallowed halls of Portland Art Museum and present a one-night smorgasbord of vibrant activity designed to reimagine the museum experience. This year, gallery-goers can time travel via the re-creation of an early Grateful Dead show, try their hand at geocaching, and open up and say "ah" to the concept of mobile dentistry. Food and beer from local vendors including Tastebud, Salt & Straw, and Captured by Porches is available.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads