Shine a Light 2013
Features:Price: $15, or free with museum admission; free for museum members.
Once a year, artists from Portland State University’s Art and Social Practice MFA program overtake the hallowed halls of Portland Art Museum and present a one-night smorgasbord of vibrant activity designed to reimagine the museum experience. This year, gallery-goers can time travel via the re-creation of an early Grateful Dead show, try their hand at geocaching, and open up and say "ah" to the concept of mobile dentistry. Food and beer from local vendors including Tastebud, Salt & Straw, and Captured by Porches is available.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places