Shine a Light 2013
Features:Price: $15, or free with museum admission; free for museum members.
Once a year, artists from Portland State University’s Art and Social Practice MFA program overtake the hallowed halls of Portland Art Museum and present a one-night smorgasbord of vibrant activity designed to reimagine the museum experience. This year, gallery-goers can time travel via the re-creation of an early Grateful Dead show, try their hand at geocaching, and open up and say "ah" to the concept of mobile dentistry. Food and beer from local vendors including Tastebud, Salt & Straw, and Captured by Porches is available.
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- Cozy Up with Portland's Best Hot Chocolate
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Big-Time New York Chefs Peter Cho and Johnny Leach to Launch Stray Dogs Pop-Up
- The ‘Wild’ Movie Premiere Transformed NW Portland into a Little Hollywood
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine