Sharon Van Etten
The Brooklynite comes to the Doug Fir for two nights in support of her haunting new record, Are We There—her second on midwestern indie label Jagjaguwar (Bon Iver, Angel Olsen, Foxygen)—which expands on the blueprint of 2012’s lushly orchestrated, warmly produced Tramp. Read our story about Van Etten.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014