Sharon Van Etten
The Brooklynite comes to the Doug Fir for two nights in support of her haunting new record, Are We There—her second on midwestern indie label Jagjaguwar (Bon Iver, Angel Olsen, Foxygen)—which expands on the blueprint of 2012’s lushly orchestrated, warmly produced Tramp. Read our story about Van Etten.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads