Sharon Van Etten
The Brooklynite comes to the Doug Fir for two nights in support of her haunting new record, Are We There—her second on midwestern indie label Jagjaguwar (Bon Iver, Angel Olsen, Foxygen)—which expands on the blueprint of 2012’s lushly orchestrated, warmly produced Tramp. Read our story about Van Etten.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts