Steve Winkenwerder and Shannon Weber
The new works on display from Winkenwerder are the first in which his drawings, collage, and assemblage have been merged into single pieces, allowing him further exploration of his fascination with the discarded and the thrown away. Oregon artist Weber is known for weaving singular, spellbinding works from a variety of materials, including plants, discarded household items, and flotsam that washes up on the beach. It is in the latter set of material particularly that her work invokes themes of archaelogy and past nomadic traditions.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts