An appearance by local hot jazz ensemble the Shanghai Woolies should inspire the audience to learn sophisticated dances that were the fashion before the Stock Market Crash. Led by Pink Martini trumpeter Gavin Bondy and featuring vocalist Khilmony Downs, formerly of Pink Martini and the Portland Opera, this octet can swing with the best of ’em, segueing from tender torch songs to Cab Calloway-style "hidey-ho" in a twinkling of brass.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes