Features:Price: Visit website for registration information
Help spring forward into the new season with your Irish comrades. The 35th annual race begins with a children’s 1k leprechaun lap and continues with a grueling 15k marathon and a high-speed race to the pot of gold (or charitable donation) at the end of the rainbow. A portion of proceeds from the race will benefit Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants