Features:Price: Visit website for registration information
Help spring forward into the new season with your Irish comrades. The 35th annual race begins with a children’s 1k leprechaun lap and continues with a grueling 15k marathon and a high-speed race to the pot of gold (or charitable donation) at the end of the rainbow. A portion of proceeds from the race will benefit Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads