Features:Price: Visit website for registration information
Help spring forward into the new season with your Irish comrades. The 35th annual race begins with a children’s 1k leprechaun lap and continues with a grueling 15k marathon and a high-speed race to the pot of gold (or charitable donation) at the end of the rainbow. A portion of proceeds from the race will benefit Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet