Features:Price: Visit website for registration information
Help spring forward into the new season with your Irish comrades. The 35th annual race begins with a children’s 1k leprechaun lap and continues with a grueling 15k marathon and a high-speed race to the pot of gold (or charitable donation) at the end of the rainbow. A portion of proceeds from the race will benefit Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans