Features:Price: Visit website for registration information
Help spring forward into the new season with your Irish comrades. The 35th annual race begins with a children’s 1k leprechaun lap and continues with a grueling 15k marathon and a high-speed race to the pot of gold (or charitable donation) at the end of the rainbow. A portion of proceeds from the race will benefit Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes