Having thrilled the crowds at Pickathon last year, Austin singer-songwriter Shakey Graves comes to town with his arresting, blues-influenced, one-man show. He’s known for using foot percussion built from an old suitcase while he picks his guitar.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald