"Congress, there are a lot of things you want us to be impressed by... We are not impressed that you sat next to each other at the State of the Union. You know what the rest of Americans call an evening spent politely sitting next to someone with wildly different political views? Thanksgiving."
You know what we call an evening of whip-smart comedy presented in the wryest of deadpans? Seth Meyers. The Emmy-winning comedian, best known for anchoring SNL's "Weekend Update," makes a rare west coast appearance, performing at Newmark Theatre.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- Cathy Whims to Open an International Ham Bar
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back