"Congress, there are a lot of things you want us to be impressed by... We are not impressed that you sat next to each other at the State of the Union. You know what the rest of Americans call an evening spent politely sitting next to someone with wildly different political views? Thanksgiving."
You know what we call an evening of whip-smart comedy presented in the wryest of deadpans? Seth Meyers. The Emmy-winning comedian, best known for anchoring SNL's "Weekend Update," makes a rare west coast appearance, performing at Newmark Theatre.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland