School of Rock: Iron Maiden
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $12
The righteous rug rats from the local chapter of Paul Green’s School of Rock are at it again, this time tackling the twin-guitar assault of Brit-metal heavyweights Iron Maiden. "The Trooper," "Run to the Hills," and maybe even "Number of the Beast" will materialize transformed by youthful energy and enthusiasm.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants