School of Rock: Iron Maiden
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $12
The righteous rug rats from the local chapter of Paul Green’s School of Rock are at it again, this time tackling the twin-guitar assault of Brit-metal heavyweights Iron Maiden. "The Trooper," "Run to the Hills," and maybe even "Number of the Beast" will materialize transformed by youthful energy and enthusiasm.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau