School of Rock: Iron Maiden
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $12
The righteous rug rats from the local chapter of Paul Green’s School of Rock are at it again, this time tackling the twin-guitar assault of Brit-metal heavyweights Iron Maiden. "The Trooper," "Run to the Hills," and maybe even "Number of the Beast" will materialize transformed by youthful energy and enthusiasm.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald