Sallie Ford and the Sound Outside
Sallie Ford and the Sound Outside wrap up a massive year for the band—which has seen the release of their sophmore effort Untamed Beast to critical acclaim—by bringing their high-energy rock and roll romp to the Doug Fir. Ford and her band have grabbed attention nationwide for their assertive and dynamic vintage rock and rockabilly stylings, and these end-of-year shows come just before the upcoming release of a new EP, Summer.
Check out our review of Untamed Beast from our February 2013 issue, as well as our feature on Portland's music liscencing industry that includes the band.
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Four Reasons to Get Excited About the Portland Fermentation Festival