In a rendition of one of Tom Stoppard’s most famously funny plays, Bag&Baggage productions will perform their version of Rough Crossing. Beset with absurdity and satirical plot twists, and directed by Scott Palmer, this production tells the tale of a cast of Broadway bound musical theater playwrights and actors as they attempt to finish composing a script on a transatlantic ocean liner.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes