In a rendition of one of Tom Stoppard’s most famously funny plays, Bag&Baggage productions will perform their version of Rough Crossing. Beset with absurdity and satirical plot twists, and directed by Scott Palmer, this production tells the tale of a cast of Broadway bound musical theater playwrights and actors as they attempt to finish composing a script on a transatlantic ocean liner.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland