In a rendition of one of Tom Stoppard’s most famously funny plays, Bag&Baggage productions will perform their version of Rough Crossing. Beset with absurdity and satirical plot twists, and directed by Scott Palmer, this production tells the tale of a cast of Broadway bound musical theater playwrights and actors as they attempt to finish composing a script on a transatlantic ocean liner.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!