In a rendition of one of Tom Stoppard’s most famously funny plays, Bag&Baggage productions will perform their version of Rough Crossing. Beset with absurdity and satirical plot twists, and directed by Scott Palmer, this production tells the tale of a cast of Broadway bound musical theater playwrights and actors as they attempt to finish composing a script on a transatlantic ocean liner.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants