In a rendition of one of Tom Stoppard’s most famously funny plays, Bag&Baggage productions will perform their version of Rough Crossing. Beset with absurdity and satirical plot twists, and directed by Scott Palmer, this production tells the tale of a cast of Broadway bound musical theater playwrights and actors as they attempt to finish composing a script on a transatlantic ocean liner.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans