Rose Festival CityFair
Features:Price: $5, Free for veterans, military, and 6 and under
Memorial Day weekend at the Waterfront Village begins the Rose Festival season with a fireworks presentation, live music, and a flag dedication, in addition to the usual assortment of thrill rides. Bring the fam for this event which in the past has received official recognition from the White House as a participant in the National Moment of Remembrance.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes