Rose Festival CityFair
Features:Price: $5, Free for veterans, military, and 6 and under
Memorial Day weekend at the Waterfront Village begins the Rose Festival season with a fireworks presentation, live music, and a flag dedication, in addition to the usual assortment of thrill rides. Bring the fam for this event which in the past has received official recognition from the White House as a participant in the National Moment of Remembrance.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads