Rose Festival CityFair
Features:Price: $5, Free for veterans, military, and 6 and under
Memorial Day weekend at the Waterfront Village begins the Rose Festival season with a fireworks presentation, live music, and a flag dedication, in addition to the usual assortment of thrill rides. Bring the fam for this event which in the past has received official recognition from the White House as a participant in the National Moment of Remembrance.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald