Rose Festival CityFair
Features:Price: $5, Free for veterans, military, and 6 and under
Memorial Day weekend at the Waterfront Village begins the Rose Festival season with a fireworks presentation, live music, and a flag dedication, in addition to the usual assortment of thrill rides. Bring the fam for this event which in the past has received official recognition from the White House as a participant in the National Moment of Remembrance.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America