Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade
Witness a flotilla of flowery floats converge on Memorial Coliseum helmed by assorted civic-minded groups and bearing—among others—this year’s royal court and newly crowned Rose Festival queen. Jockeying for prime peeping position with your friends and neighbors is a good way to meet new and interesting people.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?