Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade
Witness a flotilla of flowery floats converge on Memorial Coliseum helmed by assorted civic-minded groups and bearing—among others—this year’s royal court and newly crowned Rose Festival queen. Jockeying for prime peeping position with your friends and neighbors is a good way to meet new and interesting people.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts