Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade
Witness a flotilla of flowery floats converge on Memorial Coliseum helmed by assorted civic-minded groups and bearing—among others—this year’s royal court and newly crowned Rose Festival queen. Jockeying for prime peeping position with your friends and neighbors is a good way to meet new and interesting people.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads