Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade
Witness a flotilla of flowery floats converge on Memorial Coliseum helmed by assorted civic-minded groups and bearing—among others—this year’s royal court and newly crowned Rose Festival queen. Jockeying for prime peeping position with your friends and neighbors is a good way to meet new and interesting people.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald