Rose City Yarn Crawl
Attention local artsy-crafty citizens: there’s no need to knit your brows in frustration due to a lack of citywide events created especially for you. The Rose City Yarn Crawl is four days of shopping, exhibitions, and demonstrations put on by 18 local yarn retailers. Take your own self-guided tour and trade pearls of wisdom with your fellow knitters, crocheters, and yarn fanciers. Enter to win fabulous prize baskets!
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes