Romeo & Juliet
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Willamette Shakespeare brings the classic tale of love and loss to some of the best Willamette Valley vineyards, as well as Portland. If they lived today, these lovers might’ve been too young to drink, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dull your own heartache with another glass of pinot.
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT