Romeo & Juliet
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Willamette Shakespeare brings the classic tale of love and loss to some of the best Willamette Valley vineyards, as well as Portland. If they lived today, these lovers might’ve been too young to drink, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dull your own heartache with another glass of pinot.
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes