Romeo & Juliet
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Willamette Shakespeare brings the classic tale of love and loss to some of the best Willamette Valley vineyards, as well as Portland. If they lived today, these lovers might’ve been too young to drink, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dull your own heartache with another glass of pinot.
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- Cathy Whims to Open an International Ham Bar
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Insider Tips From Portland's Grooming Experts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 26-Nov 30