Romeo & Juliet
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Willamette Shakespeare brings the classic tale of love and loss to some of the best Willamette Valley vineyards, as well as Portland. If they lived today, these lovers might’ve been too young to drink, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dull your own heartache with another glass of pinot.
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches