Romeo & Juliet
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Willamette Shakespeare brings the classic tale of love and loss to some of the best Willamette Valley vineyards, as well as Portland. If they lived today, these lovers might’ve been too young to drink, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dull your own heartache with another glass of pinot.
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland