Writer and musician Willy Vlautin continues to make “lost soul music” with his band Richmond Fontaine, one of the best examples of alt-country rock happening in the city. Poetic and with a deep abiding love and respect for the marginalized folks he writes about, Vlautin’s lyrics evoke the Pacific Northwest, the desert, and Midwest states, each song a road trip of imagery in itself.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes