Writer and musician Willy Vlautin continues to make “lost soul music” with his band Richmond Fontaine, one of the best examples of alt-country rock happening in the city. Poetic and with a deep abiding love and respect for the marginalized folks he writes about, Vlautin’s lyrics evoke the Pacific Northwest, the desert, and Midwest states, each song a road trip of imagery in itself.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans