Reflecting on Erik Gronborg
Providing a measure of foresight into the contemporary "sloppy craft" movement, where the focus is on the impact of the piece and not the physical perfection of it, Danish sculptor Gronborg was ahead of his time incorporating political and pop themes into his ceramics. On display is work from both the Museum’s collection and items from private collectors.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland