Reflecting on Erik Gronborg
Providing a measure of foresight into the contemporary "sloppy craft" movement, where the focus is on the impact of the piece and not the physical perfection of it, Danish sculptor Gronborg was ahead of his time incorporating political and pop themes into his ceramics. On display is work from both the Museum’s collection and items from private collectors.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads