Reflecting on Erik Gronborg
Providing a measure of foresight into the contemporary "sloppy craft" movement, where the focus is on the impact of the piece and not the physical perfection of it, Danish sculptor Gronborg was ahead of his time incorporating political and pop themes into his ceramics. On display is work from both the Museum’s collection and items from private collectors.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau