Reflecting on Erik Gronborg
Providing a measure of foresight into the contemporary "sloppy craft" movement, where the focus is on the impact of the piece and not the physical perfection of it, Danish sculptor Gronborg was ahead of his time incorporating political and pop themes into his ceramics. On display is work from both the Museum’s collection and items from private collectors.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?