Reflecting on Erik Gronborg
Providing a measure of foresight into the contemporary "sloppy craft" movement, where the focus is on the impact of the piece and not the physical perfection of it, Danish sculptor Gronborg was ahead of his time incorporating political and pop themes into his ceramics. On display is work from both the Museum’s collection and items from private collectors.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America