Reel Music is NWFC’s annual examination of sound-screen symbiosis, from theater organs to surround sound, with eclectic programming ranging from a documentary about Bikini Kill singer Kathleen Hanna to a “stop motion–animated video opera” by Portland artist Alexis Gideon.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald