Reel Music is NWFC’s annual examination of sound-screen symbiosis, from theater organs to surround sound, with eclectic programming ranging from a documentary about Bikini Kill singer Kathleen Hanna to a “stop motion–animated video opera” by Portland artist Alexis Gideon.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?