Red Dress Party
Features:Price: $55, VIP $175
Hundreds of revelers, male and female, straight and gay, don dresses of all styles in all shades of red for this massive, late-night, dance party that benefits Our House and Morrison Child & Family Services. Whether you want to be sporty in a red tennis dress, trashy in a fuchsia tube top, or stunning in a wedding gown for this year's theme, Red Wedding: A Celebration of Equality, you better hit the thrift stores early—they get cleaned out.
Need inspiration? Check out our slide show from last year.
Portland , OR
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's Best New Year's Eve Events