Red Dress Party
Features:Price: $55, VIP $175
Hundreds of revelers, male and female, straight and gay, don dresses of all styles in all shades of red for this massive, late-night, dance party that benefits Our House and Morrison Child & Family Services. Whether you want to be sporty in a red tennis dress, trashy in a fuchsia tube top, or stunning in a wedding gown for this year's theme, Red Wedding: A Celebration of Equality, you better hit the thrift stores early—they get cleaned out.
Need inspiration? Check out our slide show from last year.
Portland , OR
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes