Red Dress Party
Features:Price: $55, VIP $175
Hundreds of revelers, male and female, straight and gay, don dresses of all styles in all shades of red for this massive, late-night, dance party that benefits Our House and Morrison Child & Family Services. Whether you want to be sporty in a red tennis dress, trashy in a fuchsia tube top, or stunning in a wedding gown for this year's theme, Red Wedding: A Celebration of Equality, you better hit the thrift stores early—they get cleaned out.
Need inspiration? Check out our slide show from last year.
Portland , OR
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21