Performance Works NorthWest presents REACH:30, celebrating Linda Austin’s 30-year trajectory as a choreographer with two works that bracket her career thus far: a re-creation of Austin’s first-ever piece from 1983, An Atrocity Exhibition in Two Parts, performed by Austin and visiting artist Todd Ayoung; and a sketch towards her newest project, a a solo with set and objects by David Eckard titled Three Trick Pony.
Read our full article on Linda Austin here.
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 13–16
- Downtown's Governor Hotel Reborn as Sentinel
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- The Inside Look at Wes Anderson’s The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Tomboy Chic Wildfang's Stellar First Year
- Eat Beat Weekly Planner
- Portland News to Chew
- The Voracious Appetites of Chef Gregory Gourdet