Performance Works NorthWest presents REACH:30, celebrating Linda Austin’s 30-year trajectory as a choreographer with two works that bracket her career thus far: a re-creation of Austin’s first-ever piece from 1983, An Atrocity Exhibition in Two Parts, performed by Austin and visiting artist Todd Ayoung; and a sketch towards her newest project, a a solo with set and objects by David Eckard titled Three Trick Pony.
Read our full article on Linda Austin here.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant