Performance Works NorthWest presents REACH:30, celebrating Linda Austin’s 30-year trajectory as a choreographer with two works that bracket her career thus far: a re-creation of Austin’s first-ever piece from 1983, An Atrocity Exhibition in Two Parts, performed by Austin and visiting artist Todd Ayoung; and a sketch towards her newest project, a a solo with set and objects by David Eckard titled Three Trick Pony.
Read our full article on Linda Austin here.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014