Performance Works NorthWest presents REACH:30, celebrating Linda Austin’s 30-year trajectory as a choreographer with two works that bracket her career thus far: a re-creation of Austin’s first-ever piece from 1983, An Atrocity Exhibition in Two Parts, performed by Austin and visiting artist Todd Ayoung; and a sketch towards her newest project, a a solo with set and objects by David Eckard titled Three Trick Pony.
Read our full article on Linda Austin here.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes