Performance Works NorthWest presents REACH:30, celebrating Linda Austin’s 30-year trajectory as a choreographer with two works that bracket her career thus far: a re-creation of Austin’s first-ever piece from 1983, An Atrocity Exhibition in Two Parts, performed by Austin and visiting artist Todd Ayoung; and a sketch towards her newest project, a a solo with set and objects by David Eckard titled Three Trick Pony.
Read our full article on Linda Austin here.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Two Portland Bookstores Become One
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts