Performance Works NorthWest presents REACH:30, celebrating Linda Austin’s 30-year trajectory as a choreographer with two works that bracket her career thus far: a re-creation of Austin’s first-ever piece from 1983, An Atrocity Exhibition in Two Parts, performed by Austin and visiting artist Todd Ayoung; and a sketch towards her newest project, a a solo with set and objects by David Eckard titled Three Trick Pony.
Read our full article on Linda Austin here.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants