Raymond Pettibon: The Punk Years, 1978-86
In 1978, when SoCal punk band needed to ditch the name Panic, Raymond Pettibon suggested the name Black Flag and scribbled down the band's iconic four black bar logo. Pettibon, little brother of Black Flag founding member Greg Ginn, went on to design album artwork for Black Flag, Minutemen, and Sonic Youth, among others. One Grand Gallery hosts a tour of Pettibon's irreverent and autiauthorian black and white line drawings, highlighting his participation in, and influence over, the punk art scene.
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- The Columbia River Nostalgia Tour
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!