Raymond Pettibon: The Punk Years, 1978-86
In 1978, when SoCal punk band needed to ditch the name Panic, Raymond Pettibon suggested the name Black Flag and scribbled down the band's iconic four black bar logo. Pettibon, little brother of Black Flag founding member Greg Ginn, went on to design album artwork for Black Flag, Minutemen, and Sonic Youth, among others. One Grand Gallery hosts a tour of Pettibon's irreverent and autiauthorian black and white line drawings, highlighting his participation in, and influence over, the punk art scene.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts