Raymond Pettibon: The Punk Years, 1978-86
In 1978, when SoCal punk band needed to ditch the name Panic, Raymond Pettibon suggested the name Black Flag and scribbled down the band's iconic four black bar logo. Pettibon, little brother of Black Flag founding member Greg Ginn, went on to design album artwork for Black Flag, Minutemen, and Sonic Youth, among others. One Grand Gallery hosts a tour of Pettibon's irreverent and autiauthorian black and white line drawings, highlighting his participation in, and influence over, the punk art scene.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America