Rastrelli Cello Quartet
Presented by Friends of Chamber Music, this foursome of cellists announces its program from stage, promising only a mission to perform music “between the genres.” Past shows have seen the quartet alternating between classical and popular fare, its transitions from, say, Gershwin to Grieg as smooth as a “Rhapsody in the Hall of the Mountain King.”
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants