Rang Barse Holi Festival of Colors
Holi is the festival of colors and is celebrated in India with much enthusiasm. Rang Barse will have outdoor color play (organic colors), water play (pichkaris, water balloons and guns, food, drinks, music, and dancing. Join us for Holi with friends and family. The colors we use are imported from a manufacturer in India, made from cornstarch, and are organic. Each ticket includes two bags of color. Additional color can be bought online or at the event.
DJ Noop will get you dancing with Holi songs and new Bollywood hits while India Palace caters to our appetite.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's Best New Year's Eve Events