Rang Barse Holi Festival of Colors
Holi is the festival of colors and is celebrated in India with much enthusiasm. Rang Barse will have outdoor color play (organic colors), water play (pichkaris, water balloons and guns, food, drinks, music, and dancing. Join us for Holi with friends and family. The colors we use are imported from a manufacturer in India, made from cornstarch, and are organic. Each ticket includes two bags of color. Additional color can be bought online or at the event.
DJ Noop will get you dancing with Holi songs and new Bollywood hits while India Palace caters to our appetite.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads