Rang Barse Holi Festival of Colors
Holi is the festival of colors and is celebrated in India with much enthusiasm. Rang Barse will have outdoor color play (organic colors), water play (pichkaris, water balloons and guns, food, drinks, music, and dancing. Join us for Holi with friends and family. The colors we use are imported from a manufacturer in India, made from cornstarch, and are organic. Each ticket includes two bags of color. Additional color can be bought online or at the event.
DJ Noop will get you dancing with Holi songs and new Bollywood hits while India Palace caters to our appetite.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday