Rang Barse Holi Festival of Colors
Holi is the festival of colors and is celebrated in India with much enthusiasm. Rang Barse will have outdoor color play (organic colors), water play (pichkaris, water balloons and guns, food, drinks, music, and dancing. Join us for Holi with friends and family. The colors we use are imported from a manufacturer in India, made from cornstarch, and are organic. Each ticket includes two bags of color. Additional color can be bought online or at the event.
DJ Noop will get you dancing with Holi songs and new Bollywood hits while India Palace caters to our appetite.
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland: Coming to a Small Screen Near You