Features:Age: All Ages Price: $28–48
If you’re only familiar with this singer-songwriter’s works as a composer for big-screen features such as Toy Story and Monsters Inc, or for novelty hits like "Short People" and "I Love L.A.," be advised that this man is a living national treasure. His acerbic wit shines through on classics like "Sail Away" and "Let's Drop the Big One," in which he makes short work of fools, nitwits, and incompetents, while taking the pulse of a nation in turmoil on highlight tunes "A Few Words in Defense of Our Country" and "Easy Street." Maybe he’ll even break out some of his tunes from Toy Story for the kiddies in the crowd.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads