Features:Age: All Ages Price: $28–48
If you’re only familiar with this singer-songwriter’s works as a composer for big-screen features such as Toy Story and Monsters Inc, or for novelty hits like "Short People" and "I Love L.A.," be advised that this man is a living national treasure. His acerbic wit shines through on classics like "Sail Away" and "Let's Drop the Big One," in which he makes short work of fools, nitwits, and incompetents, while taking the pulse of a nation in turmoil on highlight tunes "A Few Words in Defense of Our Country" and "Easy Street." Maybe he’ll even break out some of his tunes from Toy Story for the kiddies in the crowd.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26