Features:Age: All Ages Price: $28–48
If you’re only familiar with this singer-songwriter’s works as a composer for big-screen features such as Toy Story and Monsters Inc, or for novelty hits like "Short People" and "I Love L.A.," be advised that this man is a living national treasure. His acerbic wit shines through on classics like "Sail Away" and "Let's Drop the Big One," in which he makes short work of fools, nitwits, and incompetents, while taking the pulse of a nation in turmoil on highlight tunes "A Few Words in Defense of Our Country" and "Easy Street." Maybe he’ll even break out some of his tunes from Toy Story for the kiddies in the crowd.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants