Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles
Features:Price: $29.75 and up
A talented touring company portrays the Fab Four and play the hits (and, they promise, studio material that was never performed before an audience) with eerie proficiency, compressing the Beatles’ career into a zesty multimedia review. Seeing Rain is like seeing lovely ghosts on stage: No word yet on whether they also have an actress playing Yoko Ono that breaks up the band three-quarters of the way through the set, or a faux Maharishi that guides them on a psychedelic voyage of personal discovery in India.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America