Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles
Features:Price: $29.75 and up
A talented touring company portrays the Fab Four and play the hits (and, they promise, studio material that was never performed before an audience) with eerie proficiency, compressing the Beatles’ career into a zesty multimedia review. Seeing Rain is like seeing lovely ghosts on stage: No word yet on whether they also have an actress playing Yoko Ono that breaks up the band three-quarters of the way through the set, or a faux Maharishi that guides them on a psychedelic voyage of personal discovery in India.
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?