Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles
Features:Price: $29.75 and up
A talented touring company portrays the Fab Four and play the hits (and, they promise, studio material that was never performed before an audience) with eerie proficiency, compressing the Beatles’ career into a zesty multimedia review. Seeing Rain is like seeing lovely ghosts on stage: No word yet on whether they also have an actress playing Yoko Ono that breaks up the band three-quarters of the way through the set, or a faux Maharishi that guides them on a psychedelic voyage of personal discovery in India.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland