Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles
Features:Price: $29.75 and up
A talented touring company portrays the Fab Four and play the hits (and, they promise, studio material that was never performed before an audience) with eerie proficiency, compressing the Beatles’ career into a zesty multimedia review. Seeing Rain is like seeing lovely ghosts on stage: No word yet on whether they also have an actress playing Yoko Ono that breaks up the band three-quarters of the way through the set, or a faux Maharishi that guides them on a psychedelic voyage of personal discovery in India.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes