Features:Price: $25, $55 for NYE
Jersey jammin' roots crew Railroad Earth will be congregating for three evenings of shuffling and bouncing the night away on the Crystal Ballroom’s floor. Led by Todd Sheaffer’s weathered, Jerry Garcia-like voice and spirited inspired interplay between fiddler Tim Carbone and mandolin shredder John Skehan, Railroad Earth (named after Jack Kerouac’s short story "October in the Railroad Earth," boasts a dedicated (Deadicated?) following known as "hobos."
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts