Features:Price: $25, $55 for NYE
Jersey jammin' roots crew Railroad Earth will be congregating for three evenings of shuffling and bouncing the night away on the Crystal Ballroom’s floor. Led by Todd Sheaffer’s weathered, Jerry Garcia-like voice and spirited inspired interplay between fiddler Tim Carbone and mandolin shredder John Skehan, Railroad Earth (named after Jack Kerouac’s short story "October in the Railroad Earth," boasts a dedicated (Deadicated?) following known as "hobos."
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald