Features:Price: $25, $55 for NYE
Jersey jammin' roots crew Railroad Earth will be congregating for three evenings of shuffling and bouncing the night away on the Crystal Ballroom’s floor. Led by Todd Sheaffer’s weathered, Jerry Garcia-like voice and spirited inspired interplay between fiddler Tim Carbone and mandolin shredder John Skehan, Railroad Earth (named after Jack Kerouac’s short story "October in the Railroad Earth," boasts a dedicated (Deadicated?) following known as "hobos."
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads