Features:Price: $25, $55 for NYE
Jersey jammin' roots crew Railroad Earth will be congregating for three evenings of shuffling and bouncing the night away on the Crystal Ballroom’s floor. Led by Todd Sheaffer’s weathered, Jerry Garcia-like voice and spirited inspired interplay between fiddler Tim Carbone and mandolin shredder John Skehan, Railroad Earth (named after Jack Kerouac’s short story "October in the Railroad Earth," boasts a dedicated (Deadicated?) following known as "hobos."
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops