Features:Price: $25, $55 for NYE
Jersey jammin' roots crew Railroad Earth will be congregating for three evenings of shuffling and bouncing the night away on the Crystal Ballroom’s floor. Led by Todd Sheaffer’s weathered, Jerry Garcia-like voice and spirited inspired interplay between fiddler Tim Carbone and mandolin shredder John Skehan, Railroad Earth (named after Jack Kerouac’s short story "October in the Railroad Earth," boasts a dedicated (Deadicated?) following known as "hobos."
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes