Radiolab Live: Apocalyptical
In their “In the Dark” live show last year, the co-hosts of the hit NPR program Radiolab, Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich, told stories about overcoming darkness. For the finale, they passed out small LEDs to the audience and invited us to light them transforming the pitch black Keller Auditorium into a night sky of twinkling stars. This year, they promise to tell stories of cataclysmic destruction in their new show “Apocalyptical.” Special guests include human special effects jukebox Reggie Watts; comedians Patton Oswalt, Simon Amstell, Ophira Eisenberg andKurt Braunohler; and bands On Fillmore and Noveller.
We're giving away two pairs of tickets to the show on our On the Town blog.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland