Radiolab Live: Apocalyptical
In their “In the Dark” live show last year, the co-hosts of the hit NPR program Radiolab, Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich, told stories about overcoming darkness. For the finale, they passed out small LEDs to the audience and invited us to light them transforming the pitch black Keller Auditorium into a night sky of twinkling stars. This year, they promise to tell stories of cataclysmic destruction in their new show “Apocalyptical.” Special guests include human special effects jukebox Reggie Watts; comedians Patton Oswalt, Simon Amstell, Ophira Eisenberg andKurt Braunohler; and bands On Fillmore and Noveller.
We're giving away two pairs of tickets to the show on our On the Town blog.
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 16-19
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches
- How Oregonians Really Feel About Wine
- Opening Date and Menu Details for Northwest Portland’s Le Vieux
- Trail of the Month: Indian Heaven Trail No. 33
- A New Wood-Fired Pizzeria, Fire and Stone, to Open in Northeast Portland