Radiolab Live: Apocalyptical
In their “In the Dark” live show last year, the co-hosts of the hit NPR program Radiolab, Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich, told stories about overcoming darkness. For the finale, they passed out small LEDs to the audience and invited us to light them transforming the pitch black Keller Auditorium into a night sky of twinkling stars. This year, they promise to tell stories of cataclysmic destruction in their new show “Apocalyptical.” Special guests include human special effects jukebox Reggie Watts; comedians Patton Oswalt, Simon Amstell, Ophira Eisenberg andKurt Braunohler; and bands On Fillmore and Noveller.
We're giving away two pairs of tickets to the show on our On the Town blog.
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- Cozy Up with Portland's Best Hot Chocolate
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Big-Time New York Chefs Peter Cho and Johnny Leach to Launch Stray Dogs Pop-Up
- The ‘Wild’ Movie Premiere Transformed NW Portland into a Little Hollywood
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine