Rachel Hibbard & Donald Weber
In On the Home Front, Hibbard photographs grim war photos with the figures cut out and standing up like a pop-up book for an effect that is as captivating as it is harrowing. Weber spent six years in Russia and Ukraine documenting the bloody march of history. Not a light show.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24