Rachel Hibbard & Donald Weber
In On the Home Front, Hibbard photographs grim war photos with the figures cut out and standing up like a pop-up book for an effect that is as captivating as it is harrowing. Weber spent six years in Russia and Ukraine documenting the bloody march of history. Not a light show.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!