Rachel Hibbard & Donald Weber
In On the Home Front, Hibbard photographs grim war photos with the figures cut out and standing up like a pop-up book for an effect that is as captivating as it is harrowing. Weber spent six years in Russia and Ukraine documenting the bloody march of history. Not a light show.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes