Rachel Hibbard & Donald Weber
In On the Home Front, Hibbard photographs grim war photos with the figures cut out and standing up like a pop-up book for an effect that is as captivating as it is harrowing. Weber spent six years in Russia and Ukraine documenting the bloody march of history. Not a light show.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants