Rachel Hibbard & Donald Weber
In On the Home Front, Hibbard photographs grim war photos with the figures cut out and standing up like a pop-up book for an effect that is as captivating as it is harrowing. Weber spent six years in Russia and Ukraine documenting the bloody march of history. Not a light show.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts