Quiet Music Festival
If you wear earplugs to concerts, then this is the festival for you. Celebrating “soothecore,” an emotional, vibrant, low-volume music style, the artists in this lineup aim to make love to your ears with fourth-dimensional vibrations, shamanic trance, acoustic guitars, and quiet hip-hop.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans