Quiet Music Festival
If you wear earplugs to concerts, then this is the festival for you. Celebrating “soothecore,” an emotional, vibrant, low-volume music style, the artists in this lineup aim to make love to your ears with fourth-dimensional vibrations, shamanic trance, acoustic guitars, and quiet hip-hop.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America