Quiet Music Festival
If you wear earplugs to concerts, then this is the festival for you. Celebrating “soothecore,” an emotional, vibrant, low-volume music style, the artists in this lineup aim to make love to your ears with fourth-dimensional vibrations, shamanic trance, acoustic guitars, and quiet hip-hop.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26