PWRHAUS, US Lights, Coronation + DJ Always Already
It’s hard to put a finger on the genre of Portland’s own PWRHAUS, at times bringing out soulful, delicate compositions of guitar, keys, and horns with heartfelt vocals over the top, and at others edging into more the more avant-pop sounds of Department of Eagles and Grizzly Bear. US Lights and Coronation round out the lineup for this all-local billing.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places