PWRHAUS, US Lights, Coronation + DJ Always Already
It’s hard to put a finger on the genre of Portland’s own PWRHAUS, at times bringing out soulful, delicate compositions of guitar, keys, and horns with heartfelt vocals over the top, and at others edging into more the more avant-pop sounds of Department of Eagles and Grizzly Bear. US Lights and Coronation round out the lineup for this all-local billing.
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?