PWRHAUS, US Lights, Coronation + DJ Always Already
It’s hard to put a finger on the genre of Portland’s own PWRHAUS, at times bringing out soulful, delicate compositions of guitar, keys, and horns with heartfelt vocals over the top, and at others edging into more the more avant-pop sounds of Department of Eagles and Grizzly Bear. US Lights and Coronation round out the lineup for this all-local billing.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald