PWRHAUS, US Lights, Coronation + DJ Always Already
It’s hard to put a finger on the genre of Portland’s own PWRHAUS, at times bringing out soulful, delicate compositions of guitar, keys, and horns with heartfelt vocals over the top, and at others edging into more the more avant-pop sounds of Department of Eagles and Grizzly Bear. US Lights and Coronation round out the lineup for this all-local billing.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?