The Devil, Probably (Production/Distribution) Film Fest
A copresentation of NWFC and Yale Union, this documentary series turns a critical lens on industrial production with such offerings as In Comparison, a filmic meditation on bricks; Meat, Fred Wiseman’s 1976 study of the process by which animals are manufactured into consumer goods; and The Forgotten Space, a “film essay” on the global supply chain.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads