The Devil, Probably (Production/Distribution) Film Fest
A copresentation of NWFC and Yale Union, this documentary series turns a critical lens on industrial production with such offerings as In Comparison, a filmic meditation on bricks; Meat, Fred Wiseman’s 1976 study of the process by which animals are manufactured into consumer goods; and The Forgotten Space, a “film essay” on the global supply chain.
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Besaw’s Is Closing On May 29
- Why Portland Desperately Needs More Urban Density
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Kir Jensen's Sugar Cube Bakery Closing May 3
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots