The Devil, Probably (Production/Distribution) Film Fest
A copresentation of NWFC and Yale Union, this documentary series turns a critical lens on industrial production with such offerings as In Comparison, a filmic meditation on bricks; Meat, Fred Wiseman’s 1976 study of the process by which animals are manufactured into consumer goods; and The Forgotten Space, a “film essay” on the global supply chain.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland