POW Fest: Spring and Arnaud
The Portland Women’s Film Festival, a celebration and exhibition of works by women filmmakers, hosts it’s 7th consecutive year March 6–9 at the Hollywood Theatre.
Spring and Arnaud follows Canadian artists Spring Hurlbut and Arnold Maggs as they grapple with mortality and the realities of Arnaud’s illness. The feature won the HotDocs 2013 Top Ten Audience Favorite Award and screens along with short films, The Healing Power of Art and I Am Sarah Maple.
See the POWFest website for the full schedule.
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- Cozy Up with Portland's Best Hot Chocolate
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Big-Time New York Chefs Peter Cho and Johnny Leach to Launch Stray Dogs Pop-Up
- The ‘Wild’ Movie Premiere Transformed NW Portland into a Little Hollywood
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine