POW Fest: Spring and Arnaud
The Portland Women’s Film Festival, a celebration and exhibition of works by women filmmakers, hosts it’s 7th consecutive year March 6–9 at the Hollywood Theatre.
Spring and Arnaud follows Canadian artists Spring Hurlbut and Arnold Maggs as they grapple with mortality and the realities of Arnaud’s illness. The feature won the HotDocs 2013 Top Ten Audience Favorite Award and screens along with short films, The Healing Power of Art and I Am Sarah Maple.
See the POWFest website for the full schedule.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21