POW Fest: Spring and Arnaud
The Portland Women’s Film Festival, a celebration and exhibition of works by women filmmakers, hosts it’s 7th consecutive year March 6–9 at the Hollywood Theatre.
Spring and Arnaud follows Canadian artists Spring Hurlbut and Arnold Maggs as they grapple with mortality and the realities of Arnaud’s illness. The feature won the HotDocs 2013 Top Ten Audience Favorite Award and screens along with short films, The Healing Power of Art and I Am Sarah Maple.
See the POWFest website for the full schedule.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland