POW Fest: Spring and Arnaud
The Portland Women’s Film Festival, a celebration and exhibition of works by women filmmakers, hosts it’s 7th consecutive year March 6–9 at the Hollywood Theatre.
Spring and Arnaud follows Canadian artists Spring Hurlbut and Arnold Maggs as they grapple with mortality and the realities of Arnaud’s illness. The feature won the HotDocs 2013 Top Ten Audience Favorite Award and screens along with short films, The Healing Power of Art and I Am Sarah Maple.
See the POWFest website for the full schedule.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Pabst Cracks Open a New Music Festival
- New Bar Prettyman's General Gets Pretty on Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots