POW Fest: Gideon's Army
Portland Women’s Film Festival, a celebration and exhibition of works by women filmmakers, both local and international, hosts it’s 7th consecutive year showcasing over 900 films March 6th–9th at the Hollywood Theatre.
Sundance Film Festival Selection, Gideon’s Army, follows the lives of three public defenders in the Deep South as they slug through staggering cases, living paycheck to paycheck for the sake of justice for all. This documentary delves into the challenges of representing America’s indigent in this gripping examination of the lives of America’s 15,000 public defendants.
For the full schedule of POW Fest please visit their website.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places