Postcard from Morocco
Pulitzer and Grammy-winner Dominick Argento's most popular opera mixes musical genres, from Wagner to ragtime, as it dives into an existential study of relationships, motivation, and trust. Seven passengers, named only for the prop they carry, meet in a train station in an exotic land and have to figure each other out, as well as what each other's luggage holds. You won't have to struggle with a foreign language (it's in English), but don't expect that to necessary add much clarity to the absurdist plot.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America