Postcard from Morocco
Pulitzer and Grammy-winner Dominick Argento's most popular opera mixes musical genres, from Wagner to ragtime, as it dives into an existential study of relationships, motivation, and trust. Seven passengers, named only for the prop they carry, meet in a train station in an exotic land and have to figure each other out, as well as what each other's luggage holds. You won't have to struggle with a foreign language (it's in English), but don't expect that to necessary add much clarity to the absurdist plot.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads