Postcard from Morocco
Pulitzer and Grammy-winner Dominick Argento's most popular opera mixes musical genres, from Wagner to ragtime, as it dives into an existential study of relationships, motivation, and trust. Seven passengers, named only for the prop they carry, meet in a train station in an exotic land and have to figure each other out, as well as what each other's luggage holds. You won't have to struggle with a foreign language (it's in English), but don't expect that to necessary add much clarity to the absurdist plot.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts