Positive Perspectives: Creating Hope for Cancer Patients
Providence Cancer Center welcomes Brian Doyle, an award-winning author and current editor of Portland Magazine, as the keynote speaker for our 15th annual Positive Perspectives: Creating Hope luncheon. He will bring us his humor, incredible gift for storytelling, and his personal story of how cancer has touched him and those around him.
Call for ticket information.
Doors open at 11:30; lunch and program go from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- 7 Wonders of Oregon
- TEDx Portland 2014 Lineup Revealed
- Guide to 2014's Outdoor Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 2014's New Portland Farmers Market Vendors
- Introducing Angel Face, Navarre's Feminine Counterpart
- New Details Emerge for Portland's First Paleo Brick & Mortar
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 13–16
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts