Positive Perspectives: Creating Hope for Cancer Patients
Providence Cancer Center welcomes Brian Doyle, an award-winning author and current editor of Portland Magazine, as the keynote speaker for our 15th annual Positive Perspectives: Creating Hope luncheon. He will bring us his humor, incredible gift for storytelling, and his personal story of how cancer has touched him and those around him.
Call for ticket information.
Doors open at 11:30; lunch and program go from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- 10 Fantastic Portland-Designed Bags
- A Kure for the Common Smoothie
- Northwest Glamping
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide