Positive Perspectives: Creating Hope for Cancer Patients
Providence Cancer Center welcomes Brian Doyle, an award-winning author and current editor of Portland Magazine, as the keynote speaker for our 15th annual Positive Perspectives: Creating Hope luncheon. He will bring us his humor, incredible gift for storytelling, and his personal story of how cancer has touched him and those around him.
Call for ticket information.
Doors open at 11:30; lunch and program go from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21