Positive Perspectives: Creating Hope for Cancer Patients
Providence Cancer Center welcomes Brian Doyle, an award-winning author and current editor of Portland Magazine, as the keynote speaker for our 15th annual Positive Perspectives: Creating Hope luncheon. He will bring us his humor, incredible gift for storytelling, and his personal story of how cancer has touched him and those around him.
Call for ticket information.
Doors open at 11:30; lunch and program go from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads