Positive Perspectives: Creating Hope for Cancer Patients
Providence Cancer Center welcomes Brian Doyle, an award-winning author and current editor of Portland Magazine, as the keynote speaker for our 15th annual Positive Perspectives: Creating Hope luncheon. He will bring us his humor, incredible gift for storytelling, and his personal story of how cancer has touched him and those around him.
Call for ticket information.
Doors open at 11:30; lunch and program go from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland