Portugal. The Man
After exploding onto the national stage in 2011, Portugal. The Man has gained great recognition for their fusion of punk and the quintessential psychedelic pop of the 60's. The Portland-based band moves further into the "Beatlesque" and experiment with hip-hop in their new album, Evil Friends, produced by Danger Mouse, out this month.
Read our full interview with leader John Gourley here.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?