Portugal. The Man
After exploding onto the national stage in 2011, Portugal. The Man has gained great recognition for their fusion of punk and the quintessential psychedelic pop of the 60's. The Portland-based band moves further into the "Beatlesque" and experiment with hip-hop in their new album, Evil Friends, produced by Danger Mouse, out this month.
Read our full interview with leader John Gourley here.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days