Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Last summer, photographer Kirk Crippens’s online series Portraitlandia—images of Portlanders both eccentric and not—ignited a buzz fire across the Internet, from Wired to the UK’s Daily Mail. (His photo of mail carrier Mary Kozlov, pictured, has been hanging in an exhibition in London’s prestigious National Portrait Gallery since November.) Now, Portlanders themselves will get to see several of the works for the first time as part of a group show of Newspace’s artists in residence, cleverly titled Fresh A.i.R. Read our story about Crippens and some of his portraits.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans