Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Last summer, photographer Kirk Crippens’s online series Portraitlandia—images of Portlanders both eccentric and not—ignited a buzz fire across the Internet, from Wired to the UK’s Daily Mail. (His photo of mail carrier Mary Kozlov, pictured, has been hanging in an exhibition in London’s prestigious National Portrait Gallery since November.) Now, Portlanders themselves will get to see several of the works for the first time as part of a group show of Newspace’s artists in residence, cleverly titled Fresh A.i.R. Read our story about Crippens and some of his portraits.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe