Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Last summer, photographer Kirk Crippens’s online series Portraitlandia—images of Portlanders both eccentric and not—ignited a buzz fire across the Internet, from Wired to the UK’s Daily Mail. (His photo of mail carrier Mary Kozlov, pictured, has been hanging in an exhibition in London’s prestigious National Portrait Gallery since November.) Now, Portlanders themselves will get to see several of the works for the first time as part of a group show of Newspace’s artists in residence, cleverly titled Fresh A.i.R. Read our story about Crippens and some of his portraits.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads