Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Last summer, photographer Kirk Crippens’s online series Portraitlandia—images of Portlanders both eccentric and not—ignited a buzz fire across the Internet, from Wired to the UK’s Daily Mail. (His photo of mail carrier Mary Kozlov, pictured, has been hanging in an exhibition in London’s prestigious National Portrait Gallery since November.) Now, Portlanders themselves will get to see several of the works for the first time as part of a group show of Newspace’s artists in residence, cleverly titled Fresh A.i.R. Read our story about Crippens and some of his portraits.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?