Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Last summer, photographer Kirk Crippens’s online series Portraitlandia—images of Portlanders both eccentric and not—ignited a buzz fire across the Internet, from Wired to the UK’s Daily Mail. (His photo of mail carrier Mary Kozlov, pictured, has been hanging in an exhibition in London’s prestigious National Portrait Gallery since November.) Now, Portlanders themselves will get to see several of the works for the first time as part of a group show of Newspace’s artists in residence, cleverly titled Fresh A.i.R. Read our story about Crippens and some of his portraits.
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days
- Portland's Best New Year's Eve Events
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 14 Things You Must Eat and Drink This Winter
- Food Critic Karen Brooks Dishes On What to Eat, Right Now.