Portland Shakespeare Project: The Tempest
The story of the exiled duke of Milan is somehow both one of Shakespeare’s most curious plays and the one you’re least likely to have thought about since you read it in high school. Magic, romantic intrigue, colonialism, Freudian psychology (before Freud!)—it might be time for another look. Artists Repertory Theatre. portlandshakes.org
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads