Portland’s Gay Men’s Chorus: “Continental Divide”
The Portland Gay Men’s Chorus joins forces in song with the City of Brotherly Love—the Philadelphia Gay Men’s Chorus (the other, PGMC)—to present their first concert of the Spring 2014 season, Continental Divide. With 250 voices filling the Kaul Auditorium with song, revel in the power of music as PGMC showcases their new work.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places