Portland’s Gay Men’s Chorus: “Continental Divide”
The Portland Gay Men’s Chorus joins forces in song with the City of Brotherly Love—the Philadelphia Gay Men’s Chorus (the other, PGMC)—to present their first concert of the Spring 2014 season, Continental Divide. With 250 voices filling the Kaul Auditorium with song, revel in the power of music as PGMC showcases their new work.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes