Portland’s Gay Men’s Chorus: “Continental Divide”
The Portland Gay Men’s Chorus joins forces in song with the City of Brotherly Love—the Philadelphia Gay Men’s Chorus (the other, PGMC)—to present their first concert of the Spring 2014 season, Continental Divide. With 250 voices filling the Kaul Auditorium with song, revel in the power of music as PGMC showcases their new work.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet