Portland’s Gay Men’s Chorus: “Continental Divide”
The Portland Gay Men’s Chorus joins forces in song with the City of Brotherly Love—the Philadelphia Gay Men’s Chorus (the other, PGMC)—to present their first concert of the Spring 2014 season, Continental Divide. With 250 voices filling the Kaul Auditorium with song, revel in the power of music as PGMC showcases their new work.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?