Portland Pride Festival 2013
Let’s toast 40-plus years of Pride Festivals at Waterfront Park with an assortment of annual amusements that include a fun run, live music, and the Pride Parade, a vivid and moving celebration of Portland’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. The marquee attraction this year will be a performance by Andy Bell, the lead singer from influential British pop band Erasure.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?