Portland Pride Festival 2013
Let’s toast 40-plus years of Pride Festivals at Waterfront Park with an assortment of annual amusements that include a fun run, live music, and the Pride Parade, a vivid and moving celebration of Portland’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. The marquee attraction this year will be a performance by Andy Bell, the lead singer from influential British pop band Erasure.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald