Portland Pride Festival 2013
Let’s toast 40-plus years of Pride Festivals at Waterfront Park with an assortment of annual amusements that include a fun run, live music, and the Pride Parade, a vivid and moving celebration of Portland’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. The marquee attraction this year will be a performance by Andy Bell, the lead singer from influential British pop band Erasure.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads