Portland Pride Festival 2013
Let’s toast 40-plus years of Pride Festivals at Waterfront Park with an assortment of annual amusements that include a fun run, live music, and the Pride Parade, a vivid and moving celebration of Portland’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. The marquee attraction this year will be a performance by Andy Bell, the lead singer from influential British pop band Erasure.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24