Portland Pride Festival 2013
Let’s toast 40-plus years of Pride Festivals at Waterfront Park with an assortment of annual amusements that include a fun run, live music, and the Pride Parade, a vivid and moving celebration of Portland’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. The marquee attraction this year will be a performance by Andy Bell, the lead singer from influential British pop band Erasure.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe