Portland Pride Build Celebration
Habitat for Humanity and the Portland Pride Build are inviting everyone to the Portland Pride Build Celebration! The good folks at Crush will be hosting the happiest of happy hours from 6–9 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1.
Ten percent of the bar sales will benefit the Portland Pride Build so come thirsty!
The always fabulous Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence will be in the building along with DJ Lord Megahertz, and there will opportunities for fun and philanthropy that should not be missed. Portland Pride Build embraces Portland’s diversity by bringing together the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community and friends to plan and build a healthy and affordable home for a family in need.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland