After the Revolution
Portland Playhouse is staging the city’s first production of one of New York’s hottest young playwrights: Amy Herzog. Loosely based on her own family’s story of trying to defend a blacklisted grandfather only to learn he might be guilty of espionage, After the Revolution made Herzog’s name. Word is her family is coming for opening weekend.
"Portland Playhouse puts on a stirring family drama with enough thought-provoking, philosophical meat to make a feast..." Read our full review.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 11–14
- Gluten-Free Kyra's Bake Shop's Big Expansion
- The A to Z Food Lover's Guide to Oregon
- 35 Reasons to Explore the Gorge this Fall
- Reese Witherspoon Gets Oscar Attention for 'Wild' and Announces New Film with Todd Haynes
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals